HR Systems & Analytics Lead
- FREYR AS
- HR Systems & Analytics Lead at Freyr AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
We are looking for candidates who want to be part of an exciting journey
– to build and create a forward leaning, sustainable, innovative and future oriented Battery production company.
You will be able to apply everything you know in this role, be challenged and learn a lot. For the right talent this role must be a professional dream come true.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
HR Systems & Analytics Lead
Do you want to make a difference and join what we believe is one of Europe’s most exiting start-up companies?
As we are growing in size and complexity, we are now looking for a forward-thinking, competent and structured HR Systems & Analytics Lead.
In this role you will be responsible for the support and maintenance of our company’s HR systems. You will be charged with processing employee data, generating HR-related reports, managing system upgrades, provide relevant analytics and maintaining data integrity.
In addition, you will take ownership for creating and maintaining relevant company HR policies & procedures.
Typical tasks would be;
- Responsibility for our HR systems
- Lead on the modification and creation of aspects of information stems for example, changing modules within the HR software system
- Assist in delivering systems administration and maintain and provide user support for the Human Capital Management System and other applications
- Maximise the utilisation of HR systems to automate standard processes
- Assist with reviewing and documenting processes undertaken within HR and making recommendations for their development
- Extract and present timely employee data analytics, as foundation for decision material and tracking (of eg work force planning, diversity and processes).
- Take ownership for creating and maintaining relevant company HR policies & procedures
- Relevant higher education at university or college level
- Excellent systems and computer skills
- An analytical and structured way of thinking and working
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Systems Experience
- Documentation Experience
- Advisor and guidance competence
- HR Experience
- You are trustworthy and able to establish strong and positive relationships with other people
- You are clear and solution-oriented
- You are able to think analytically
- You work in a structured and planned manner
- You have high integrity
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Jan Dahm-Simonsen, Phone: +47 932 15 607 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Karoline Anglevik Ziesler, Phone: +47 928 53 847 / e-mail: email@example.com
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering
HR, software, analytics
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 16:19|