IT Operations Manager
- FREYR AS
- IT Operations Manager
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
IT Operations Manager at Freyr AS
Do you want to make a difference and join what we believe is one of Europe’s most exiting start-up companies?
FREYR is looking for a highly qualified IT Operations Manager to ensure that Freyr becomes a world leading battery producer through establishing a strong IT platform that ensures secure access to all infrastructure and software.
FREYR is aiming high. Initial work will be to establish and operate IT service management processes based on the ITIL framework.
The role is key establishing the first generation of IT services via both outsourcing and the cloud. Freyr IT are heading for the highest possible IT security level in the market, and this is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to establish and deliver world class secure IT.
- Manage the daily operations of all IT services
- Manage the outsourcing agreements within both infrastructure and software
- Manage both central and regional IT support
- Coordinate and manage staff
- Direct, organize, plan and monitor activities
- Manage the IT operations budget
- Establish and monitor the IT service delivery performance (implement and operate the ITIL processes)
- Communicate with internal business departments and project owners
- Master’s degree in a technical field. Long highly relevant work experience might compensate for the degree level
- Experience from ITIL based operations (either from vendor or customer side)
- Min. ITIL Foundation (higher certification level is an advantage)
- Experience in outsourcing of IT and related contract management
- Wide insight within IT security preventative activities
- Experienced in Risk Management
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- COBIT and Internal Control
- IT Security certifications
- Experience from an SAP based ERP environment
- Experience with industrial IT
- Creates structure
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Thrives in start-up environment
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana or Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Knut-Olaf Rusten, Phone: +47 930 17 307 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Karoline Anglevik Ziesler, Phone: +47 928 53 847 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8622 Mo i Rana
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
Spørsmål om stillingen
8622 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 16:19|