Media and Internal Communication Manager at FREYR AS
- FREYR AS
- Media and Internal Communication Manager
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Media and Internal Communication Manager
We are looking for candidates who want to shape the brand and narrative for one of the world’s first producers of green batteries enabling low-carbon energy transition in global transportation and energy systems.
FREYR Battery is going to build 5 factories in Mo i Rana in Norway over the next 4 years and will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange in May this year. The person who takes on this role will build a full communications team for local, national and global media and public affairs as well as shaping a business-critical employee brand.
We are looking for an experienced communication leader who can develop and implement a proactive local, national and international media strategy for FREYR Battery to support our business. The candidate must be able to build and bring with him/her relationships within media and work in close collaboration with IR and our VP Marketing in actively building our brand and telling our story externally. This role is also responsible for building and leading the internal communication arena in a fast-growing start-up including supporting the leadership team in their communication activities. Crisis communication will be part of the responsibilities.
Media and Internal Communication Manager is reporting to VP Communication and Public Affairs
Main tasks include:
Develop, implement and lead;
- The proactive media strategy, network, structures and processes in the company across local, national and international business areas
- Press spokesperson
- Writer of Press Releases and editorial by-lines and responsible for aligning the final products internally
- Internal communication
- Leadership and Crisis communication
Important internal relationships in the role:
- VP Communication and Public Affairs (reporting to)
- CEO and the top management team
- Employee Branding Advisor and Public Affairs Advisor (in the same team)
- Investor Relations (capital market communications)
- VP Marketing (in the Sales team)
- VP Sustainability
- 10 years’ experience working in a corporate communications team with minimum 5 years responsibility for implementing proactive media strategies
- Media spokesperson experience
- Strong writing capabilities
- Minimum education at Bachelor level
- Norwegian and strong English skills written and oral necessary
- Experience from international media
- Experience from internal communication
- Experience from crisis communication
- Creates structure
- Takes personal responsibility
- Detail orientated
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Proven problem-solving abilities
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Hege Norheim, Phone: +47 957 06 427 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: email@example.com
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- PR og informasjon
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||25. apr. 2021 00:08|