- MDE Norway AS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- For early phase projects, responsible for scoping and following up studies in mechanical discipline and maturation of mechanical deliveries as required per project phase.
- Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Identify discipline deliverables including battery limits and interfaces for applicable facilities and activities
- Actively follow up milestones for the deliverables
- Follow up the discipline related activities to ensure adequate quality and progress of the deliverables
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, f.ex. handling of site queries (SQs) and non-conformance requests (NCRs).
- Manage relevant change proposals and requests to depart from a requirement.
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Ensure experience transfer from similar projects, operations and discipline network.
- Implement installation friendly design in the project trough e.g. participation in- and input to HAZOP and HAZID reviews. Activities at height and risk of falling objects shall be paid particular attention.
- Master of Science, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 8 years experience within offshore engineering and min. 5 years experience within mechanical discipline.
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations and international standards and codes applicable to mechanical equipment
- Proactive, open and able to work remotely via Teams (as required due to COVID restrictions
- Experience from early phase studies, concept studies and project detail engineering
- Experience from operation or commissioning is advantageous
DUE DATE: 08.04.2021
DURATION: 03.05.2021 - 02.05.2022
LOACTION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||24. mar. 2021 13:22|