Are you our next Field Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Field Engineer
- Hands- on Commissioning & Electrical Engineering professional with expertise in all facets of evaluating electrical systems, products, components and applications.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements as commissioning, writing commissioning procedures and project EIT Design (P&ID/SLD/Block, Diagram/Loops/IO’s) and project system boundaries.
- Ex inspection qualifications
- HV and LV experience
- ATEX (Ex )experience, certificate
- Be familiar with PCS (PIMS) for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Follow up ongoing work
- Inspection of electrical equipment
- Check record and add in Job packs prior release to Construction
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- FSE high and low voltage including first aid training course
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Language: Norwegian (or Scandinavian), English
DUE DATE: 13.04.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||23. mar. 2021 18:10|