ARE YOU OUR NEXT COMMISSIONING ENGINEER?
- MDE Norway AS
- COMMISSIONING ENGINEER CRANE AND LIFTING EQUIPMENT
- In General: Plan, Prepare and Execute all Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities related to the Crane Mech systems on the field centre, including contributing developing of procedures and relevant Commissioning manuals.
- Conducting the following activities on systems: Plan • Plan and coordinate multidiscipline commissioning
- Schedule and mobilize relevant assistance personnel
- Plan for first fill, test equipment and tools needed before commissioning starts.
- Participate in agreed FAT’s and UFAT’s
- Attend MC verification of equipment and packages.
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
- Execute commissioning according to procedures.
- Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE Reporting
- Responsible for punch out of work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance. Responsible for P&ID’s and other drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and ensure that as-built documentation is updated accordingly by responsible contractor.
- Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning Manual principles, procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
- Contribute to internal reporting on various levels
- Participate in handover to operation when needed
- Extensive experience within Crane Mech Instrument discipline.
- High HSE focus and understanding.
- Good knowledge of offshore production and utility systems on Oil /Gas in general.
- Experience as a Commissioning lead on multidiscipline systems onshore/offshore.
- Knowledge in use of Clients completion tool
- Knowledge about Clients work processes for Completion.
- Fluent English skills, both verbal and written.
DUE DATE: 06.04.2021
DURATION: Asap - 31.08.2022
LOCATION: OFFSHORE, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
|Sist endret||23. mar. 2021 18:01|