Are you our next Electrical Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Electrical Engineer
- Lead the electrical discipline work in the project
- Responsible for the overall electrical system design
- Responsible for the total electrical discipline deliverables in the project
- Ensure design in accordance with relevant rules, regulations and requirements
- Ensure alignment with line organisation and discipline advisors
- Ensure that operational requirements and experience are implemented in design
- Ensure discipline integration and coordination with other disciplines
- Ensure discipline requirements and interfaces are maintained in procurement packages
- Look for opportunities and drive change
- Follow-up contractor’s discipline progress in accordance with the project schedule
- Follow-up contractor’s discipline deliverables Assist in preparations, verification and follow-up of procurement packages
- Technical clarifications within the discipline
- Contribute to no change philosophy, and to effective handling of required changes
- Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties (RISK)
- Establish good working relations with contractor’s discipline
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science within electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with electrical engineering in offshore oil & gas project execution
- HSE training in accordance with the company’s recommendations and ability to live "I AM SAFETY"
- Multi-discipline understanding
- Commercial understanding and ability to work in the company's project team and collaborate with Contractors' teams
- Flexible for business travels
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and preferably the company’s technical requirements
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work in a team
- High ethical standards and adherence to the company’s ethical requirements
- Ability to handle high work loads
DUE DATE: 07.04.2021
LOCATION: STJØRDAL, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 7500 Stjørdal
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
Electrical, Engineer, elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||18. mar. 2021 13:35|