Subsurface consultants -- Uncertainty-centric reservoir modelling & management
- Resoptima AS
- Subsurface Consultant
With exciting growth plans and an accelerated uptake in the industry, Resoptima is growing our team of excellent and outgoing consultants in Stavanger and Oslo.
We are looking for engaged, curious and eager subsurface consultants to transform the industry together with us. Are you as passionate about the subsurface as we are? Do you want to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing technology company? The ideal candidate is a reservoir engineer with an understanding of geosciences or a geoscientist with knowledge of reservoir engineering.
As a subsurface consultant, you will
- Run ensemble-based modelling studies in collaboration with clients both internally and externally.
- Work closely with client subsurface teams—training and mentoring them on uncertainty-centric ensemble-based modelling products and philosophy.
- Present Resoptima solutions to potential clients.
- Take part in the development and QC or Resoptima solutions, providing continuous feedback and testing new releases.
- Work with leading industry and domain experts, product managers and developers to shape software products.
- Take an active part in shaping company culture, work practices & company growth.
- You are technically proficient, with an MSc in reservoir engineering, petroleum engineering or geosciences.
- You have geomodelling/reservoir engineering experience from an E&P company and/or oilfield services company and have proficient skills in using Petrel and flow simulators like ECLIPSE and similar tools.
- You are curious, self-driven, and you love to explore how technology can solve business problems.
- You take a structured, analytical, and proactive approach to solving client challenges.
- You enjoy collaboration with others—our work isn’t carried out in a vacuum, and everyone contributes to get the job done.
- You have a constant desire to grow and develop.
- You are comfortable in a high-paced environment and can respond to urgent requests.
- You love learning new stuff, and you thrive when sharing your knowledge with others.
- You are willing to travel.
- Programming skills such as Python or Matlab are desirable for some positions.
- An opportunity of being part of transforming the O&G industry with respect to subsurface modelling & reservoir management.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Dynamic environment, where new challenges will arise as the company evolves, offering exciting growth opportunities for the right candidate.
In Resoptima, we are passionate about building software that delivers superior insights from reservoir modelling and reservoir management activities. We are determined to empower subsurface teams to make faster and better decisions by creating actionable insights. Our goal is to bring the best out of subsurface teams and their data.
Resoptima is headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Stavanger, Kuala Lumpur, Houston, Perth, and has a clear ambition to expand into additional geographies.
At Resoptima, we:
- Identify the problem, and then own it!
- Challenge the status quo with innovation.
- Deliver on our commitments.
- Ask and listen. Learn from each other, and always strive for excellence.
- Find value through entrepreneurship.
- Believe in succeeding together and having fun while doing so!
- Antall stillinger
- Wergelandsveien 1, 6th floor, 0167 Oslo
- IT - programvare,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Subsea,
Ensemble-based modelling, reservoir management, Reservoir engineer, Geoscientist, Decision support
|Sist endret||29. apr. 2021 13:44|