Helly Hansen is looking for a Graphic Designer
- Helly Hansen AS
- Graphic Designer
We are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our global marketing team.
- To create and manage Helly Hansen’s marketing, trade marketing, and collateral material according to specific timelines for both Sportswear and Workwear
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media in line with the brand identity
- Create graphic materials for diverse external communication (advertising, marketing or in-store campaigns, catalogues, look books, concept presentations, brochures ) as well as internal company material (like company presentation templates)
- Ensure that all projects, no matter the size, are delivered with high quality and meet their respective deadlines
- Produce creative designs and visual assets that are consistent with the brand guidelines and ensure brand graphic consistency
- Asset management
- Follow up on product updates through-out the season, making sure assets in the media bank are always up to date with the latest data.
- Retouching of images and Video for asap requests
- Be the key point of contact with our external marketing platform system supplier for day-to-day issues
- General Marketing Support
- Create graphics across various channels such as website banners, POS for retail, Ads
- Support the marketing team with asap and general requests such as chart creation, Powerpoint presentations
- Preferred Bachelor Degree: Graphic design and / or Media communications
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience
- Able to run multiple tasks with a tight & clear overview
- High ability to work independently
- High level of creativity
- Willingness to edit designs and work with teams.
- Deadline oriented
- Interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
- Quick learner, organized, detail and performance orientated
- Excellent skills at Adobe programs; Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Excellent understanding of image formats, programs, and handling
- Be highly familiar with Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Language skills – must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Interested in the HH world of skiing, sailing, outdoors, training or workwear
- Have a strong conviction in the importance of brands and role of marketing
- An ambitious, dynamic, creative, and international environment
- A culture that rewards excellence in an exciting phase of growth and new opportunities
- Discounts on great gear and early access to sample sales
- Competitive benefits
The position is a full-time employment based at our Oslo headquarter.
Questions can be directed to Karianne.email@example.com
Application is ONLY accepted in portal (due to personal data protection rules) and not later than 7th April 2021. Please apply here: https://www.hellyhansen.com/careers/
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world's harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics over 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay Dry Technology, and today's award winning and patented H2Flow® temperature regulating system.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen's outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen's latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
branding, digital designer, media kommunikasjon, graphic, Adobe
|Sist endret||16. mar. 2021 16:27|