Are you our next drilling & well senior drilling engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- DRILLING & WELL SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER DRILLING AND WELL
The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations The DRILLING engineer shall (but not limited to):
- provide the key planning for execution of drilling, completion, well intervention and subsea activities.
- support of ongoing daily operations
- perform experience transfer and well reporting
- work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment. Senior Drilling engineer core competence to deliver on tasks: Well path design (Compass), Casing Design (WellCAT & StressCheck), Directional drilling and wellbore positioning equipment. Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Rock mechanics, Capping and containment, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Kick tolerance software, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, Drilling and Well Time Estimator, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems . Offshore travel on request
- Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines Casing Design (StressCheck) Offshore experience TTRD planning / Operational experience is preferred Familiar with the Equinor system is an advantage Personal Qualities
- Team builder where co-operation and team work is essential
- A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities • Ability to handle multiple tasks • Performance driven and commercial mind-set • Good communication and analytical skills
- A lean mindset
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
DURATION: 12.04.2021 - 30.04.2022
LOCATION: SANDSLI, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling
|Sist endret||15. mar. 2021 14:25|