Rare opportunity to launch a Norwegian biopharmaceutical product
- Nordic Nanovector ASA
- CMC Launch Manager
On behalf of Nordic Nanovector ASA we are looking for a CMC Launch Manager who will be responsible for the overall end-to-end supply launch planning, coordination and execution of key activities. The position is an opportunity to join an innovative company in the pharmaceutical industry which works towards new and promising cancer treatments.
- Establishes systems and schedules for all launch activities; creating the launch plan
- Responsible for development, coordination and change process of secondary packaging materials, including labels, brochures etc.
- Track progress of project activities, ensuring key development milestones agreed upon are achieved, and ensuring project proceeds based on the agreed timeline
- Prepare and present launch status reports and executive presentations
- Project planning, coordination cross functionally and reporting
- Develop "best in class" project strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders, gaining agreement to the project plan and timelines, to enable efficiency and excellence in launch execution through to successful project completion
- Work with the key stakeholders to prepare, maintain and coordinate the project plans based on various inputs including: project information, strategy, demand forecast, regulatory and manufacturing/packaging plans
- Driving continuous improvement of the launch process
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain and Production to resolve any internal, supplier, or customer driven issues or questions in a timely manner
- Contribute to operational activities related to clinical supplies
What we are looking for
- B.Sc./M.Sc. within relevant field (e.g., Supply Chain Management)
- 10+ years' experience with Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management and specifically with launch of new pharmaceutical products to market
- Strong knowledge of GMP, GDP and RA requirements within the manufacturing and packaging environments for pharmaceuticals, Biologics, or Medical Device
- Good understanding of project management, planning and supply chain processes.
- Advantageous with experience in developing secondary packaging solutions
- Knowledge about dangerous goods requirements or distribution of Radiopharmaceuticals
- Highly effective communication skills; fluent English oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others across the organization
- Strong facilitation skills with experience in risk assessment, in addition to proven management skills set
- Skilled user of MS Office tools and ERP systems
Reporting line, location and compensation.
The position reports to the Director Supply Chain with a preference to be based at the company's headquarters in Oslo, Norway. Nordic Nanovector offers a challenging and exciting role in one of Norway's most innovative pharmaceutical companies. Level of compensation will reflect experience and qualifications.
For further information about this position, please contact our recruitment partner at Kelly Science: Branch Manager Thomas Lund, +47 40 10 80 70.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Nordic Nanovector is committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to patients to address major unmet medical needs and advance cancer care. The Company aspires to become a leader in the development of targeted therapies for haematological cancers. Nordic Nanovector's lead clinical-stage candidate is Betalutin®, a novel CD37-targeting antibody-radionuclide-conjugate designed to advance the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). NHL is an indication with substantial unmet medical need, representing a growing market forecast to be worth nearly USD 29 billion by 2026. Nordic Nanovector retains global marketing rights to Betalutin® and intends to actively participate in the commercialisation of Betalutin® in the US and other major markets.
- Kjelsåsveien 168B, 0884 Oslo
- Farmasi og legemiddel
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk
CMC, biopharma, productlaunch, GDP, supplychain
|Sist endret||30. mar. 2021 09:00|