Are you our next Information Management Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- Information Management Coordinator
- Contribute in the development and maintenance of Information Management plans and procedures as required, within the Company`s Information Management Basis group.
- Provide advice for Administrative and Technical document control policies, standards, processes and procedures within relevant team/project
- Ensure all IM and document control work complies with the management system and project procedures as applicable at all times.
- Support the DMS functions and content to the Management System
- Provide training and support related to the IM and Document Management systems
- Assist in XaitPorter IM related tasks.
- Coordinate and follow-up Document Review Processes
- Support the administartion and support of L2S.
- Support and assist in usage of Digital Signature tools
- Contribute and support the roll out project and user support in respective M365 applications (mainly SharePoint and Teams)
- Contribute to physical archive clean up process, reduce internal and external storage where appropriate.
- Committed to company HSEQ policy and principles
- Act responsibly and in accordance with company HSE and quality requirements
- Act in accordance with Company ethical guidelines and code of conduct
- College/university, bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant subject, or relevant experience in Information Management.
- Experience within IM discipline, preferably within the E&P industry
- Fluent in English and Norwegian (oral and written)
- Team oriented
- Analytic and systematic
- Very good communicating skills
- Cross-cultural awareness
DUE DATE: 19.03.2021
DURATION: 01.04.2021 - 31.07.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- IT utvikling / Database
|Sist endret||15. mar. 2021 10:45|