Are you our next Civil Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Civil Engineer
- The civil engineer will report to the onshore project manager and the landfall manager.
- The work will mainly be focused on the following items and relevant experience within these fields are needed:
- Follow up the civil work part for the ongoing concept studies for Electrical Infrastructure Systems
- Planning and follow up of required civil work for the landfall and onshore project scope
- Tender evaluation and follow up of the EPC contractor(s) for landfall, onshore cables and onshore substation
- BSc or MsC within civil and construction.
- Min 10 years relevant experience
DUE DATE: 23.03.2021
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||11. mar. 2021 15:56|