Are you our next Maintenance/Weight Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Maintenance/Weight Engineer
- Consequence classification
- Technical tag hierarchy
- Functional hierarchy for all functions, per system
- Maintenance activity recommendations
- Preventive maintenance plans and routines
- Spare parts evaluation
- Spare part stock management (coding, stockholding etc.)
- Develop Barrier Management System / Hierarchy
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM and Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Set up weight database and weight report
- Establish weight and load budget
- Estimate weight (studies & bids)
- Follow-up & check discipline weight reports
- Perform weight reporting
- Preferable knowledge of following programs: Procosys, STID, SAP, IFS
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Experience as maintenance engineer Or Librarian / Information Science
- Graduate candidates may also be considered
- Good cooperation skills.
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Must be fluent in Norwegian, Written/Verbal
DUE DATE: 25.03.2021
DURATION: 06.04.2021 - 10.04.2022
LOCATION: BERGEN, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||11. mar. 2021 15:29|