Are you our next Project Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Project Engineer
- Lead project team and secure interface between Engineering and Procurement / Fabrication / Installation / MC / Commissioning / Work Preparation
- Establish and maintain engineering activities and procurement schedule
- Develop cost estimates and scope of work for projects to obtain approval by client for project execution
- Responsible for preparing and follow-up of plans, change management, weight, cost and interface with equipment vendors
- Ensure compliance with the agreed Project Execution Model (PEM)
- Contribute to engineering KPI results both internally and in project
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Give priority to HSE and Quality in all aspects of the Engineering work
- Contribute to the optimal interaction between locations through "Borderless Performance" and full integration of all team members
- Higher technical education at Bachelor or Masters Level
- 10 years of experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry
- Good knowledge with project management and estimation
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Experienced in solving multidiscipline problems
- Skilled leader who motivates the team
- Structured and systematic approach
- Strong HSE focus
- Proactive, solutions and goal oriented
DUE DATE: 23.03.2021
DURATION: 06.04.2021 - 10.04.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||11. mar. 2021 08:50|