Would you like to join the next revolution in renewable energy?
- Aker Offshore Wind
- Environmental Impact Assessment Lead
We need talented and ambitious people to make this happen. If you think you have got what it takes, get in touch.
The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Lead will be part of our Technology and Engineering organization and report to the Head of Wind System Engineering. The position is located at Aker Offshore Wind HQ in Fornebu, Oslo.
We are expanding our Wind System Engineering department and are searching for an Environmental Impact Assessment Lead. As our EIA Lead, you will play a crucial role in our projects, especially in the early phase when we perform site assessments and define wind farm layouts that respect other stakeholders in the ocean while also minimizing the cost of the energy produced. We expect you to perform initial environmental impact assessments yourself and to also manage third-party consultancies/specialists to provide high-quality consenting advice for our project developments. In order to perform well in this role, you need to be proactive, enjoy working on multiple projects in parallel, and collaborate efficiently with all parts of our organization (sustainability, project management, engineering, legal, etc.). In our team, you will have highly motivated and skilled colleagues who all value our culture of collaboration, sharing, and openness.
Who are you?
- We are looking for candidates who possess most of the following skills, interests, and experiences; Preferably Master`s degree in a relevant environmental discipline, engineering, science, or similar
- 7+ years of experience with EIA coordination and delivery from offshore wind development projects
- An established network within the offshore wind industry
- Experience with coordinating specialist technical input to deliver carefully considered and high-quality EIAs
- Good understanding of the relevant environmental regulations and standards in different markets (e.g. Europe, the US, and South Korea)
- Contractual and commercial mindset and experience with defining work scopes and following up environmental consultancies/specialists
- Interest in digitalization and finding innovative ways of working
- Ability to work in a structured manner, juggling a variety of tasks and projects with both short and long deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate complex environmental topics to a variety of stakeholders in English, Nordic and other languages are considered a plus
- Proactive, curious and you want to learn about all technical and non-technical aspects of offshore wind developments
- Independent, structured, systematic, and able to work under pressure
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and positive energy
Why Aker Offshore Wind?
- This is a great opportunity for both professional and personal development in a new and expansive competence environment
- You will find a social and creative work environment with a large degree of influence on your own everyday work, enabling a good work/life balance
- We have a positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
For further information please contact:
Katalin Hideg, Recruiter, NES Advantage, Tel: +47 485 06 456 on 12.03. between 9-10 am and on 19.03 between 9-10 am Norwegian time.
Please attach your English CV and Cover Letter in pdf format when applying online. Only applications received through our online system will be considered. Please note that you can upload additional documents in your account after you have submitted your CV on the front page.
Aker Offshore Wind strives to create a sustainable future. We are an offshore wind developer headquartered in Norway with focus on assets in deep waters. With global operations, the current portfolio consists of development projects and prospects located in Asia, North America and Europe. Aker Offshore Wind effectively deploys cost-effective technologies from decades of offshore energy developments and through its ownership stake in Principle Power.
- OKSENØYVEIEN 8, 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
environment, miljø, Offshore Wind, EIA coordination, environmental regulations
|Sist endret||25. mar. 2021 10:25|