Would you like to join the next revolution in renewable energy?
- Aker Offshore Wind
- Environmental Specialist
We need talented and ambitious people to make this happen. If you think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch.
The Environmental Specialist will be part of the Policy and Sustainability team and report directly to the Sustainability Manager. The position is located at Aker HQ in Fornebu, Oslo.
As our ambitious Environmental Specialist, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the successful development of offshore wind projects by analyzing and addressing environmental impact issues in a science-based and systematic manner.
- Perform greenhouse gas emission analysis and life cycle analysis of prospects, projects, technologies, and the supply chain
- Develop, benchmark, monitor, and report on relevant ESG metrics
- Contribute to mapping the sustainability and environmental challenges and priorities
- Contribute to sustainability innovation and participate in improvement programs
- Explore opportunities within digitalization
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation
Who are you?
- Preferably Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering or other relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role and a strong interest in the renewable energy sector
- Deep knowledge and a good understanding of relevant best practices
- Excellent communication skills in English, Nordic and other languages are considered a plus
- The ability to effectively communicate and build consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with excellent cooperation skills and high integrity
- A self-starter who can work independently, bring new ideas, and drive your own initiatives
- Structured and able to work under pressure
- Capable of building relationships at all levels and across different cultures
- Motivated to stay up-to-date with international trends and developments
- A passionate, knowledgeable, and execution-orientated individual who make things happen
Why Aker Offshore Wind?
- This is a great opportunity for both professional and personal development in a new and expansive competence environment
- You will find a social and creative work environment with a large degree of influence on your everyday work
- We have a positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility, and innovation
- We value flexibility and trust therefore we offer flexible working hours to support a healthy work-life balance
- In this role, you will become part of the environmental discipline across Aker Horizons portfolio companies
For further information please contact:
Katalin Hideg, Recruiter, NES Advantage, Tel: +47 485 06 456 on 12.03. between 9-10 am and on 19.03 between 9-10 am Norwegian time.
Please attach your English CV and Cover Letter in pdf format when applying online. Only applications received through our online system will be considered. Please note that you can upload additional documents in your account after you have submitted your CV on the front page.
Aker Offshore Wind strives to create a sustainable future. We are an offshore wind developer headquartered in Norway with focus on assets in deep waters. With global operations, the current portfolio consists of development projects and prospects located in Asia, North America and Europe. Aker Offshore Wind effectively deploys cost-effective technologies from decades of offshore energy developments and through its ownership stake in Principle Power.
- Oksenøyveien 8, 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
miljø, environment, offshore wind, sustainability, analytics
|Sist endret||24. mar. 2021 00:19|