Sustainability strategy and business developer
- Sustainability strategy and business developer
Kolonial.no is the leading online grocery retailer in Norway and an ambitious tech and logistics company. We’re one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in the Nordics, working with huge, complex challenges to make the lives of our customers simpler and easier. Few, if any, companies in the world have truly cracked the code for delivering the definitive online grocery customer experience — but we’re getting close and with high speed.
Our goal is to create the world's most efficient retail system. Through smart work, passionate customer focus and our own technology we make a difference in the lives of thousands of customers and change society for the better through a completely re-imagined value chain for grocery shopping. Our customers save more than 60 hours a year, time we believe can be better spent than going to the store. Our effective value chain and logistics save society tonnes of food waste each year and each additional vehicle on the road through our distribution network replace almost 13,000 individual trips by car to the grocery store each year.
We are now looking for talent to expand our Sustainability team further. As part of our team you will get exposure to a wide range of strategic sustainability issues across disciplines and different parts of the organization. You will be involved in building up and shaping the future sustainability work, redefining how groceries are done. Our sustainability focus want to challenge through helping our customers in reaching their sustainability goals and placing sustainability high on the agenda in our industry. A lot of our work is project based, and you will be able to influence which projects to be involved in and responsible for, based on both your background and what makes you tick.
What you'll do
- Lead our yearly sustainability strategy process, together with the rest of the team
- Explore and evaluate key strategic sustainability and business opportunities and make decision material for Management team and Board
- Project management of large strategic projects/priorities; includes setting scope, problem solve, make plans, drive decision making and execution
- Share knowledge and support managers in understanding how to reach the ambitious company sustainability goals
- Lead the cross-functional sustainability task force
Who you are
- You work in a structured way and you are a curious problem solver
- You are a self-starter, reliable and comfortable with taking responsibility
- You work well independently, are pragmatic when needed, and enjoy a dynamic everyday life where priorities needs to change
- Since this role works in interaction with many other people, the ability to plan, anchor decisions and ensure implementation through others is important
- You are a team player and enjoy meeting new people and building new relations
You will need these qualifications
- You have 2-6 years of work experience from strategy and/or sustainability with both social and environmental business impact
- ...and/or background from relevant work or from a startup/scaleup
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in management, engineering, sustainability or other relevant
- Education and experience related to sustainability, climate, energy or external environment will be an advantage
- You have hands on work experience with project management
- You have excellent communication skills, and can speak and write fluently in English - Norwegian is a plus
What we offer
- Make a mark: A unique opportunity to be part of and influence the journey of one of Norway’s fastest growing start ups. You will work closely with key decision makers including the Management team
- Develop: A workplace in constant change and new challenges, which gives you excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Team: A down to earth environment with sky high ambitions. Enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues who care about each other and contributes to great collaboration across the company
- Good times: Team off-sites, company events, a wide range of social activities, encouragement to contribute to the growing Sustainability community at large
- Application deadline: 31st of March
- Target start: Spring/Summer 2021
- Fulltime role
As a part of our team you will be working with other enthusiastic, skilled and ambitious people in in shaping the future for Kolonial.no. Recognized as one of the hottest tech-startups in Norway by The Next Web, on the Financial Times list of Europe's fastest growing companies, we are aiming to become world leading, and we invite you to join us on the journey. Come build the future with us!
Sounds like you or someone you know?
- Nydalsveien 28, 0484 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
strategy, sustainability, bærekraft, samfunnsansvar
|Sist endret||20. apr. 2021 17:24|