Ready for your next challange as a Night Drilling Supervisor?
- MDE Norway AS
- Night Drilling Supervisor
- Manage, plan and co-ordinate the work according to approved programes and procedures (Company procedures, best practices and local regulations ie Norsok & OLF).
- Verify that activities are carried out in such a manner that they safeguard the health, safety and integrity of all personnel
- Ensuring that drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with programe and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures
- Initiate process for deviation if and when required
- Report all accidents or situations of potential hazard
- Supervise and monitor the work performed by the rig and service personnel during the day and night shifts
- Ensure sufficient supervision during all critical operations
- Chair daily meetings among the rig’s and service company senior personnel
- Prepare and ensure that detailed drilling instructions are developed and issued to senior rig and service company personnel
- Undertake daily morning report calls to DRL Supt,
- Reporting to drilling/completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations, and agree on any corrective action if necessary
- Prepare the daily drilling report
- Prepare all reports required for data archive
- Prepare and approve Feed-Back reports
- Update the time planner on a daily basis and prepare a 7 days look ahead
- Issue accident/incident reports
- Report variations and deviations
- Accept/approve contractors' work documentation on a daily basis
- Request equipment, materials and services to the rig in a timely manner according to the approved contracts, and verified checklists.
- Ensuring contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations.
- Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
- Initiate Lesson Learned process
- Prepare ARPO & STAP reports
- Ensure professional use and training of Well Site Drilling Engineers
- Verify and approve Field Ticket Services and Job Report as per competence
- Master/Bachelor degree in relevant subjects
- 5 years in well operations or less if attended specific training/school in subsea completion and drilling
- Fulfill the assigned targets following Company objectives and procedures
DUE DATE: 15.03.2021
LOCATION: OFFSHORE, NORWAY
DURATION: 03.05.2021 - 02.05.2022
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling
drilling, supervisor, bore, natt, D&W
|Sist endret||16. mar. 2021 00:19|