Are you our next Commissioning Engineer Process?
- MDE Norway AS
- Commissioning Engineer Process
- Ensure all work performed in commissioning is made in full compliance with the Company’s safety regulations
- Prepare and execute commissioning on relevant discipline/system
- Handle Commissioning Queries (CQ) Participate in MC verification in order to obtain
- Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of commissioning packages from Construction to Commissioning
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all relevant system and related equipment
- Responsible for activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to Operation
- Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during commissioning
- Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during commissioning, and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
- Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group, offshore contractor representatives and Operation/Plant Integrity
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and commissioning subcontractors, so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning
- Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions
- Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines
- Experience from oil and gas projects
- Good knowledge of Commissioning
- Extensive knowledge to oil and gas process and equipment
- Good team player
- High HSE commitment
DUE DATE: 18.03.2021
LOCATION: HAMMERFEST, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Antall stillinger
- 9600 Hammerfest
- Olje og gass
Commissioning, Process, Engineer
|Sist endret||8. mar. 2021 22:24|