COMMISSIONING ENGINEER MECHANICAL
- MDE Norway AS
- COMMISSIONING ENGINEER MECHANICAL
- The project, with regards to Commissioning are reflected in several areas and main tasks.
- At the HLNG facilities at Melkøya there are ongoing major turnaround activities on rotating equipment and process systems in general.
- Further an extensive cable changeout project on power and instrument cables is commencing.
- Each member of the commissioning organization is responsible for the quality of his/her own work in accordance with the requirements of the Project Manual and C&C Strategy and the documents referenced therein
- Commissioning (System) Engineer is responsible for commissioning preparations and execution within the project for all relevant systems
- He/she shall also support other disciplines with interfacing commissioning activities
- Participation in weekly meetings regarding planning, status, reporting, challenges, SSU etc. is expected from each member of the team
- Commissioning Engineer reports to Commissioning Lead of relevant system
- Ensure all work performed in commissioning is made in full compliance with the Company’s safety regulations
- Prepare and execute commissioning on relevant discipline/system
- Handle Commissioning Queries (CQ) Participate in MC verification in order to obtain
- Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of commissioning packages from Construction to Commissioning
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all relevant system and related equipment
- Responsible for activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to Operation
- Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during commissioning
- Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during commissioning, and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions.
- Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group, offshore contractor representatives and Operation/Plant Integrity.
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and commissioning subcontractors, so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
- Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines
- Experience from oil and gas projects.
- Good knowledge of Commissioning Extensive knowledge to rotation equipment and utility systems
- Good team player
- High HSE commitment
DUE DATE: 17.03.2021
LOCATION: HAMMERFEST, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.04.2021 - 31.10.2021
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- Antall stillinger
- 9600 Hammerfest
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
mekanisk, ingeniør, mechanical, commissioning, engineer
|Sist endret||18. mar. 2021 00:18|