Are you our next Electrical Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- A new grid connection with a capacity in the range of 300-400MW are under planning as well as installation of a new electrical driven onshore gas compressor and electrical heaters for thermal heat generation.
- The project consists of several projects which are in the concept/FEED phase. During the winter 2021 the plan is to merge all projects into one project.
- We are looking for an electrical engineer with competence and experience from power system design including Power Management and Power Distribution Control covering:
- Grid and grid connection (interface towards Statnett scope)
- Extension and integration of existing systems
- Identify impact of new grid connection and consequences for existing plant
- Parallel operation with GTGs, existing and new Grid connections– operational and fault scenarios
- PMS modifications, Fast Load shedding by Goose
- IEC61850 communication integration with existing plant
- Power system calculations:
- Covering all analysis scope for the complete plant, as per project’s need
- Grid disturbances and consequences for the design
- Harmonic studies and VAR compensation
- Transient stability for start-up, change over, and fault scenarios
- Load flow and short circuit calculations for current and future installations
- Complete maturation of a set of power system analysis for the new and existing plant as a uniform design - ready to be used for further maturing and detailing in EPCI and to be used for Operation
- Master of Science within electrical power engineering (Elkraftteknikk)
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience from power system design and development.
- Project experience from electrical power system design and Power Management Systems
- Multi-discipline understanding
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards, and preferably the Company’s technical requirements
- Ability to work in a team
- High ethical standards and adherence to the Company's ethical requirements
- Ability to handle high workloads
DUE DATE: 16.03.2021
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
DURATION: ASAP - 30.12.2022
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 1364 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
electrical, engineer, FEED, power, system
|Sist endret||17. mar. 2021 00:19|