Are you our next Sr. Procurement Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- Sr. Procurement Coordinator
- Effective and efficient establishment of contracts and orders (including planning, execution, documentation and controls) for procurement of goods and services in accordance with spesifications and in the most economical advantageous way for the company
- Assure that the Procurement Processes and relevant documents are according to the company/corporate procedures
- Perform Bid Evaluation and prepare final recommendation
- Prepare Contracts/Purchase, Orders documentations
- Assure the Contract management from a commercial point of view
- Support the preparation of reports of purchasing data to be prepared
- Bachelor degree level
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Procurement and/or oil & gas experience, commercial mindset, strategic, structural and ethical behaviour. Negotiations, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Procurement Systems
DUE DATE: 12.03.2021
DURATION: 01.04.2021 - 01.10.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
|Sist endret||8. mar. 2021 14:38|