ARE YOU OUR NEW DISCIPLINE LEAD CIVIL & STRUCTURE?
- MDE Norway AS
- DISCIPLINE LEAD CIVIL & STRUCTURE
- The civil lead has overall responsibility for the discipline and decides split of responsibilities internally within the discipline.
- Supervise and coordinate all matters within the civil, onshore structural and architectural disciplines.
- The civil discipline in projects is responsible for following-up analysis and design, construction and cessastion of civil structures and securing safety in design.
- For early phase projects: Support development of scope and follow up civil related issues in studies as well as maturation of deliveries within the civil disiplines as required per project phase
- During execution phase: Follow up contractor(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule
- Ensure that the design is in accordance with the current Company technical requirements and best practise.
- Ensure that relevant operational requirements and experience data are implemented in the design.
- Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. design basis, technical and operational requirements and guidelines (TORG), functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programmes.
- Support site selection with civil related evaluations including ground investigation and testing.
- Provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, long lead items, company provided items (CPI).
- Contribute to planning and executing of civil engineering and construction scope.
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support construction field engineers and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, f. ex. inter disciplinary input, handling of site queries (SQs) and non-conformance requests (NCRs), technical queries (TQs) and variation order requests (VORs).
- Manage relevant change proposals and requests to depart from a requirement in TORG, non-conformance requests (NCRs).
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Ensure experience transfer from similar projects, operations and discipline network.
- Plan and execute follow-up activities e.g. verifications.
- MSc/BSc within civil / structural engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Basic marine competence will be a plus
- Norwegian and English
DUE DATE: 16.03.2021
DURATION: ASAP - 31.12.2025
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Mekanikk og installasjon,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||8. mar. 2021 13:39|