Are you our next Payroll Specialist?
- MDE Norway AS
- Payroll Specialist
- Process and payment of travel expenses
- Sick-leave process - report to Altinn and upload in SAP
- Ad-hoc payroll requests and tasks
- Purchase Requests - consultants, electronic personnel archive
- Other relevant payroll/HR tasks
- University degree in a relevant subject, or relevant work experience. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian (oral and written)
- Team oriented
- Analytical and enjoys working with data systems
- Cross-cultural awareness
DUE DATE: 10.03.2021
DURATION: 01.04.2021 - 31.01.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Økonomi og regnskap / Lønn,
- Økonomi og regnskap
|Sist endret||10. mar. 2021 19:30|