Senior Mud Engineer
- Baker Hughes
- Senior Mud Engineer
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology?
Join our Drilling & Completion Fluids Team
Our drilling team is responsible for Post-Sales support to our global customers. This includes technical support and field service. The team is always looking for further improvements in processes, procedures, and ways of working.
Partner with the best
As Senior Mud Engineer you will work under minimal supervision providing onsite services by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping. This includes technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid. You will provide effective customer service, providing rig-site information on the progress and create/implement solutions.
As a Senior Mud Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Maintaining fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately
· Maintaining inventory at customer well-sites.
· Producing daily reports and well recap documentation as required
· Providing to our customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers' production.
· Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have at least BSc degree in relevant technical field and be qualified from Accredited Drilling Fluids School
· Have several years of experience in Drilling and Completion Fluids Applications
· Be authorized to work on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
· Able to communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills
· Have full professional proficiency in English
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Medical health insurance
- 4056 Tananger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling
|Sist endret||4. mar. 2021 16:55|