Are you our next Deputy Engineering Manager?
- MDE Norway AS
- Deputy Engineering Manager – Hull & Marine
- Assist Engineering Manager – Hull & Marine in various tasks
- Discipline delivery follow-up
- Plan attainment and analysis
- Secure that PEM method is reflected in project
- Follow-up and coordinate specific tasks as required
- Assist in day-to-day follow up of the engineering disciplines
- Act on behalf of Engineering Manager – Hull & Marine in his absence
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: 25.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR WITH POSSIBILITY FOR EXTENSION
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||24. mar. 2021 10:04|