Join our team in Stavanger as our new Senior Engineer, E&I
- Senior Engineer, E&I
As an E&I Engineer you will be working with E&I design, collaborating with all technical disciplines, across multiple departments, and the position requires you to have a good ability to understand systems and how they interact. We work closely with several other disciplines to increase the total value of the products and services that NOV can offer.
Together we work to promote sales and innovation of NOV's products, through a high degree of automation / autonomy.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Engineering of electrical & instrumentation packages.
- Preparation of drawings and technical documentation.
- Follow up on vendors and equipment deliveries.
- Technical clarifications with vendors and clients.
- Preparation of documentation for testing and installation.
- Participation in internal testing and FAT with customer if required.
- Support during the installation and commissioning phase.
- Support the sales organization in offers and technical clarifications.
- Contribute to the development and further development of existing products.
We are looking for applicants who like to work in an open, collaborative environment, with the following personal and technical skills:
- Bachelor or Master within electrical engineering (Extensive and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education.)
- Experience with E&I design engineering (5-10 years of experience is preferred.)
- Experience with AutoCad.
- Experience with Eplan is an advantage.
- Experience with Ex design, CE Marking, etc. is an advantage.
- Experience with FebDok Calculations is an advantage.
- Professional letters in electrical, automation, etc. and experience from practical work would be an advantage.
- Able to work independently and structured.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English.
NOV is a leading provider of technology, equipment, and services to the global oil and gas industry that supports customers full-field drilling, completion, and production needs. Since 1862, NOV has pioneered innovations that improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety, and environmental impact of oil and gas operations. NOV powers the industry that powers the world. Visit www.nov.com for more information.
- 4313 Sandnes
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||31. mar. 2021 11:24|