Specialist - Safety Automation System (SAS)
- IKM Consultants AS
- Specialist - Safety Automation System (SAS)
ResponsibilitiesEnsure that the safety automation system design is following regulatory and Company standards by:
- Handle the interface and clarifications against SV SAS offshore
- Assisting with the TCD 3093 approval process against SAS Operations
- Assisting the Contractor to get the hardware design for SAS approved by Operations.
- Reviewing criticality 1 documents for SAS
- Reviewing SAS packages for topside
- Attending SAS design reviews
- Develop SAS packages for SPS delivery.
- Reviewing PM10's for software and hardware
- Assisting in the development of commissioning procedures
- Regulatory and Company compliance.
- Day-to-day contact with contractors' SAS engineers.
- Selection and evaluation of technology, indentifying integration and infrastructure issues.
- Implement procedures and standards.
- Provide necessary interface with SAS Operations during design stages.
- Report technical deviations.
- Present proposals and alternative solutions when required.
- Attend inter-discipline technical meetings when required.
- Attend technical audits as requested by Management when required.
- Assist to follow up technical queries from contractors and Operations.
- Participate in project risk management process when required.
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP meetings.
- Attend FAT's
- Attend meetings at SAS supplier company
- Travel offshore for survey and commission work
- Chartered Engineer / Engineer (BSc).
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Experience with the safety and automation system on Eldfisk ("on Eldfisk" will be an advantage)
- Strong commercial skills and business driver understanding to manage and direct the execution of engineering works and interfaces between contractors.
- Good interpersonal, networking, and relationship-building skills, both internally to the project and with contractors.
- Strong commitment to the implementation of Company's health, safety, environmental and quality philosophies.
- Experience and ability to work in multi-disciplined teams and interfacing with internal organizations and external Contractor organizations.
Languages: Well-developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian Language.
Work place: Stavanger, sporadic offshore
Duration: ASAP - 30.06.2024
IKM Consultants AS is a company within the IKM Group. The company is one of Norway's largest Norwegian owned consultant companies, which offers multi-discipline engineers both nationally and internationally. Our consultants have a high level of education and experience. They participate in all project phases; from initial studies and planning activities to project execution and close-out. Our company is growing continuously and require competent people to supplement our existing staff.
- 4056 Tananger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
|Sist endret||12. mar. 2021 00:57|