Project Engineer - Safety Automation System (SAS)
- IKM Consultants AS
- Project Engineer - Safety Automation System (SAS)
AboutThe Project Engineer SAS is responsible for all (new topside facilities and topside modifications) Safety Automation System, SAS design for the project. Responsible for ensuring that the SAS system design meet specifications and in compliance with regulatory and Company standards for safety and operability. Ensuring that commonality and synergies are taken care off in design of new facilities and associated modifications.
ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities include the following activities relating to all SAS issues:
- Responsible for all SAS system design (new topside facilities and topside modification).
- Responsible for all SAS system design are compliant with Integrated Operation requirements.
- Single point of contact towards Contractor
- Regulatory compliance (NORSOK and PSA requirements).
- Provide input to budgets and planning.
- Update Basis of Design documents.
- Perform design review of Contractors documentation.
- Implement procedures and standards and perform technical and manufacturing review and acceptance test of all project SAS modifications and new built.
- Follow-up and integrate with the design team for SAS/IT and Telecom
- Review Contractors evaluation of technology and provide necessary interface with Operations during design.
- Process requests for deviations.
- Actively support other disciplines to ensure interdisciplinary coherence and experience transfer.
- Actively participate in SAS related interfaces between Project, Well Ops, Operations, Offshore organization, Contractors, Corporate experts, and miscellaneous stakeholder groups in a timely manner
- Bring to the attention of Supervisor, and appropriate Project functions, relevant issues, recommendations for improvement, and implement as agreed.
- Provide advice to SAS/IT/Telcom disciplines engineers.
- Conduct regular technical SAS discipline meetings.
- Perform HAZOP, HAZID and system reviews.
- Participate in audit teams as requested by Management.
- Process and follow up technical queries from Contractors and Operations.
- Contract owner of SAS system house contracts.
- Act as subject matter expert for SAS in ECP.
- Perform lead role in the SAS work and supporting the onshore and offshore worksites during manufacture, fabrication, installation, testing/FAT's and HUC of SAS modifications to ensure safety, quality, operational, cost and schedule objectives are achieved.
- Establish PM 10's in SAP
- Follow up SW and HW implementation
- Chartered Engineer / Engineer in control / automation and/or telecommunication (BSc).
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Minimum 10 years experience with SAS and telecommunication systems including Projects and Operations.
- Project experience with Norwegian statutory requirements
- Strong commercial skills and business driver understanding to manage and direct the execution of engineering works and interfaces between contractors.
- Good interpersonal, networking, and relationship-building skills, both internally to the project and with contractors.
- Strong commitment to the implementation of Company's health, safety, environmental and quality philosophies.
- Experience and ability to work in multi-disciplined teams and interfacing with internal organizations and external Contractor organizations.
Languages: Well-developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian Language.
Work place: Stavanger, sporadic offshore
Duration: ASAP - 30.06.2024
IKM Consultants AS is a company within the IKM Group. The company is one of Norway's largest Norwegian owned consultant companies, which offers multi-discipline engineers both nationally and internationally. Our consultants have a high level of education and experience. They participate in all project phases; from initial studies and planning activities to project execution and close-out. Our company is growing continuously and require competent people to supplement our existing staff.
- 4056 Tananger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
|Sist endret||12. mar. 2021 00:57|