We are searching for an experienced Drilling Supervisor, located in Norway
- Atlas Professionals
- Senior Drilling Supervisor
• Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of rig-based well activities.
• Is the primary contact with the Drilling Contractor and third party to ensure operations are performed in accordance with operational requirements, guidelines and programs, and in a safe and cost-effective manner.
• Keeps the Platform Manager informed about issues relating to HSE, Work Management, Simultaneous Operations and significant technical well abnormalities.
• Coordinates resources of offshore execution team.
• Ensuring that operations comply withthe client`s HSE Management System.
• Be responsible for health and safety procedures being continuously enforced and making capable decisions in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes or significant financial losses.
• Ensure that rig and platform systems and third-party equipment is adequately and properly maintained
• Daily update the time- and logistics planner
• Ensure that drilling and completion procedures and programs are followed as planned and conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
• Ensure changes to programs follow the Management Of Change (MOC) process.
• Organize and order the necessary services and equipment to conduct drilling and completion operations.
• Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations, equipment, and performance evaluation.
• Approve the daily activity reports.
• Ensure that drills relating to well control are held on a regular basis.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies to ensure a smooth ongoing operation.
• Capture operational lessons learned for continuous performance improvement.
• Ensures that the handover process between the offshore execution team members is effective.
• Participate in the onshore planning process when necessary
• Relieve the Superintendent when required
BSc or MSc from petroleum related study
Special Knowledge required:
Good knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010
Minimum 10 years of offshore experience as Drilling engineer and drilling supervisor, primarily from drilling and completion operations of development wells, both platform wells and subsea wells. 3-4 years as onshore drilling or completion engineer is preferred. Experience from P&A operations is advantageous, and good knowledge of well interventions, primarily wireline operations
Need to hold and maintain valid IADC or IWCF certificate
Atlas Professionals er et ledende, internasjonalt rekrutteringsselskap. Siden 1982 har Atlas spilt en stor rolle innen rekruttering av personell til olje & gass, marine og maritime næringer over hele verden.
Hvis kvalitet og pålitelighet er viktige faktorer for din bedrift så er Atlas Professionals den partneren du trenger for å levere høyt kvalifisert personell. Vi skreddersyr omfattende HR pakker som lar deg fokusere på prosjektet uten noen bekymringer for arbeidskraft.
Gjennom årene har Atlas Professionals vokst til å bli en pålitelig HR leverandør innenfor olje & gass, marine og maritime næringer, med et mål om å gjøre komplekse personalutfordringer om til sikre løsninger.
drilling, supervisor, senior, norway
|Sist endret||13. mar. 2021 15:59|