IKM Ocean Design are looking for Analysis Engineers
- IKM Ocean Design AS
- Analysis Engineer - Sandnes, Oslo or Trondheim
0-3 years experience in Subsea/Marine projects.
IKM Ocean Design are now looking for a young and motivated Analysis Engineer.
- Manage, plan and perform FEM analysis and calculations activities within projects.
- Prepare and present analysis results at Design Reviews and project meetings.
- Develop existing in-house software/models as required, ensuring up to date with existing standards.
- Provide technical support and advice to projects.
Qualifications and personal attributes:
- MSc Degree. (Marine, Machine, Buildings, Static, Dynamic, FEM, Physics)
- Typical 0-3 year's experience preferably in subsea/marine projects.
- Good cooperation skills.
- Language skills: Preferable Norwegian in addition to English.
The analysis engineer work with:
- Numerical Methods (FEM)
- FE Analysis Tools such as ANSYS, ANSYS Workbench, SIMLA, OrcaFlex and/or STAAD.Pro.
- Programming languages such as Python, Visual Basic, MATLAB, etc.
- NORSOK-standards, DNV-regulations and recommended practices.
- MS Office standard software. Mathcad, etc.
- Good data/programming skills is an advantage.
We can offer:
- A challenging, encouraging and supportive environment
- Individual development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic international working environment
- Good Insurances and pension plan
- Flexible working hours
For further information regarding the position, please contact:
(Trondheim) John Bjarne Svinvik +47 990 47 076 or Bjørn Lunde +47 474 65 360
(Sandnes) Kristin Sandvik Aspelund +47 979 80 696
(Oslo) Anders Jakobsson, +47 488 95 447
- Luramyrveien 12, 4318 Sandnes
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Strukturingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Subsea
Analyse, Engineer, Subsea, Marine
|Sist endret||25. mar. 2021 08:51|