Do you have a flair for radio systems and a desire to design ice brand new 5G network?
- ICE Communication Norge AS
- Radio Systems Architect
At ice we challenge old truths with new solutions and products in the telecom market. We are now on the journey of transforming our 4G RAN into 5G Next Generation RAN architecture. Our radio systems team counts six world class engineers and architects, working with state-of-the-art telecom technologies on our pure Nokia network. The team ensures our ability to deploy new telecom services and solutions in an optimized way, so we can continue our journey as the fastest growing telecom operator in Norway. To ensure our capacity of telecom innovation, we are looking to strengthen our team with a passionate and eager radio systems architect, ready to find the telecom solutions of the future.
As a Radio Systems Architect at ice, you will be working at the bearing point between operational tasks and strategic design that require critical thinking and complex problem solving. You will oversee:
- High level design and architecture of a state-of-the-art RAN
- Critical radio network engineering activities including layer management, traffic steering, test and deployment new features and functionalities, designing and verifying new technology solutions
- Management of radio network configuration by establishing strategies and templates
- Troubleshoot network issues using E2E tracing, cell-site config, OSS KPIs, coverage maps, geolocation data etc.
- Supplier management for current solutions and procurement of new technology solutions via RFx-processes
- Cross-departmental collaboration on projects with Core and Infrastructure, Terminal, CXA, Commercial and SOC
- Automation of processes and routines with a view to establishing a Zero-Touch RAN
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have clear end-to-end understanding of telecommunication systems, with a strong desire to work with 5G and new technology. In addition, you need to have the following.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) within telecommunications or relevant degree within electronic or computer science engineering
- Experience with 3GPP RAN solutions in Nokia, Ericsson or Huawei platforms (planning and optimization)
- Experience with operational tasks in RAN (Configuration, KPI monitoring, Troubleshooting, E2E tracing and more)
- Agile and inquisitive mindset, with a strong desire to learn and work with new technology
- Excellent communication skills in English language with full professional proficiency
- Applicants must comply with Norwegian security clearance, level confidential. Ice will apply for security clearance for the hired candidate.
What you can expect from ice
Happy employees create happy clients. We can therefore guarantee that we will do our utmost to make you happy and proud working with ice. Some of the other perquisites we can promise you:
- We work tirelessly to become Norway’s Greatest Place to Work
- A culture that fosters personal development and creativity, with less focus on routine and limitations
- With ice you will be given the chance to take full responsibility over your area of expertise
- A state-of-the-art 4G Nokia network, without legacy
- Activity-Based Workplace (ABW), with custom made offices in Nydalen, Oslo. Our goal is to give you increased flexibility to adapt the workday tailored to your needs.
- Daily break with healthy snacks served at 14:00
- Ice Awards, and a great emphasis on highlighting outstanding performance
- Numerous awards for great customer service and for innovation
We look forward to hearing from you
In this assignment we are partnering with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Send your resume no later than March 22nd.
For additional information please contact Thomas Holme, +47 975 59 027 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ice serves over 600.000 subscribers across Norway. Every day they depend on ice radio network to call, stream, text, snap, and chat with the world. Since 2009 we have provided the Norwegian market with unique areal coverage for mobile broadband. Since 2015 we have been Norway’s third mobile operator. The ice family works in a modern, agile way creating great results. Today we are Europe’s fastest growing telecom operator. We have Norway’s most modern mobile network, ready to launch with 5G across the country.
Great Place to Work: In 2018 and 2019 ice was awarded Norway’s 8th best place to work. We invest heavily in our strategy of becoming the best. With you on board our team we will be one step closer to realising our potential of being a unique and different mobile operator. Together we will realise our ambition of becoming Norway’s most recommended company!
- 0484 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT - maskinvare,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt
Telecom, Engineer, Ingeniør, Designer, Radio
|Sist endret||23. mar. 2021 00:18|