Be an influential contributor in our green and digital transformation!
- Höegh Autoliners
- Strategy Manager
A Little About Us
Höegh Autoliners is a global player in Ro/Ro deep sea transportation services and operates the greenest fleet in this segment. The company owns and operates approx. 40 Pure Car and Truck Carriers (PCTCs) in global trade systems, making around 3 000 port calls annually. We are working towards the industry goal of zero emissions by 2050 and have an exciting roadmap to achieving this.
A Lot About You
You are looking for a role where you can both learn and make a real difference at a strategic level. You are motivated to work across a global organisation with key leaders to drive strategic transformation with sustainability and digitalisation at its core. You are passionate, curious, open-minded, and eager to learn.
In this role you will support the Executive team to identify and develop and our strategic priorities. You will be exposed to the full operational and commercial workings of the company and gain valuable insights you can use to contribute to our growth. Specifically, you will be asked to help provide key analyses, be a part of strategic projects and execution, and create presentations and reporting for the Board. You will work in our head office in Norway, and will report to the Chief Strategy & Analytics Officer.
Our company has great ambitions and there is a lot to do, so you will be good at prioritising competing initiatives and finding the actions that will truly make a difference in the short term. You will be working alongside talented and dedicated people who are passionate about shipping and transforming our business to contribute to becoming the preferred green RORO partner with a zero emissions goal.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience gained in management consulting or from working in strategic or financial advisory role
- Strong strategic, analytic and conceptual thinking skills, with an ability to synthesize strategy in a concise and easy to communicate way
- Strong business- and financial acumen
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven, with perseverance, a continuous learning mind-set and change orientation
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Relevant higher education
- Opportunity to be part of a green and digital transformation journey
- Exciting career development opportunities in a global, well respected shipping company
- Attractive benefits including flexible working conditions
- A strong diverse and inclusive company culture
- An attractive total compensation package
We believe that building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive environment for working and learning leads to a better workplace, better ideas and more inspiring conversations.
You may submit your application until March 26, 2021.
- Drammensveien 134, Oslo Norway, 0212 Oslo
- Maritim og offshore,
- Transport og logistikk
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Business Strategy, Corporate Strategy Management, Planning and Operations
|Sist endret||14. apr. 2021 14:28|