Piping Engineer, junior
- MDE Norway AS
- Piping Engineer, junior
- Assist Piping Engineers with document production and work packages
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years experience within the Oil & Gas sector
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Good communication skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
DUE DATE: 17.03.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur
|Sist endret||24. mar. 2021 10:02|