- YARA Norge AS
- Process Engineer
About the Unit
Yara is the world's largest producer of ammonia, nitrates and NPKs, offering solutions for sustainable agriculture respecting the environment. Our fertilizers and our crop nutrition programs were designed to help the sector of food production and to meet the needs of a growing world population. Our products and solutions help industry reduce emissions, improve air quality and prioritize effective operations safely. Founded in 1905 and operating in more than 160 countries, Yara employs more than 16,000 employees.
The Yara Porsgrunn site is located at Herøya outside Porsgrunn, about 140 km southwest of Oslo. The site covers an area of approximately 1.5 square kilometers.
The wholly owned facilities are fully integrated for nitrogen-based products and have Yara's and Europe's largest installed production capacity for NPK complex fertilizers based on the nitrophosphate route. The site has one ammonia plant, four nitric acid plants, three NPK plants and one calcium nitrate (CN) plants. The facilities produce a wide range of NPK and CN product grades, developed to meet the needs of crop fertilization under various climates and soil conditions. Approximately two thirds of the volume produced is sold overseas, mainly in Asia. The balance is sold in various countries in Europe.
We are looking for a Process Engineer with ambition to develop as line manager or specialist. You want to develop our organization, improve our work processes, increase the reliability and efficiency of our assets
You will report to the Production Manager for the Ammonia plant.
- Act as a role model and contribute to improved safety performance
- Daily support of plant operations
- Increase plant reliability and improve product quality
- Reduce effluents and emissions
- Reduce energy consumption
- Development and modification projects
- Root cause analysis and incident investigations
- MSc in Process or Chemical engineering
- Work experience from production or R&D
- Good analytical capability, “hands-on” attitude and enjoy working in cross functional teams
- Leadership skills and ambition to develop as a leader
- Experience with LEAN is an advantage
- Fluent in one Scandinavian language and English
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce the food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries. Safety is always our top priority.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Oddvar Gjerde
- Production Manager
- 915 62 737
- Jorunn Nordbø Solvi
- HR Manager
- 958 11 945
HYDROVEGEN 55, 3936 Porsgrunn
|Sist endret||3. mar. 2021 11:40|