Are you our next Completion Planner?
- MDE Norway AS
- Completion Planner
- Detail knowledge of SAFRAN planning tool.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports.
- Be familiar with MC, Commissioning and preservation preparation.
- Be Completion point of contact to the planning department.
- Give input to project plan for all Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and preservation work including activity descriptions, activity durations, activity sequencing and dependencies, man hour estimates and milestones.
- Report progress for all Completion activities.
- Input to Weekly and Monthly Reports as required.
- Close cooperation’s with plan and the rest of the Completion team.
- The Completion Planner reports to the Completion Manager.
- Technical education with min 8 years’ experience
- Norwegian and English
DUE DATE: 23.03.21
DUARTION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||18. mar. 2021 16:23|