RAMS and FMEA specialist (KM 21-034)
- Kongsberg Maritime - Integrated Solutions
- RAMS and FMEA specialist (KM 21-034)
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: Merchant, Offshore, Subsea and Naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Energy products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as RAMS and FMEA specialist, reporting to Energy and Systems Integration. In this role, you will be a part of the Project System Engineering team and collaborate with product centres for hardware and software, commissioning, R&D department and more. You will be responsible for analyses of reliability and failure modes for marine power, propulsion and control systems. Typical deliveries are:
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) analysis to describe system performance in current and future states.
- System FMECA that backs up commissioning tests, analysing product and interface failure modes that has an impact on a system level.
- Develop methods and routines for implementation of equipment monitoring data into RAMS models.
You will be involved in projects which are instrumental for implementation of new technology and products, and essential for industrialization of new vessel concepts, e.g. Autonomy.
- RAMS, FMECA, System Integration, Alternative solutions.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant education from college or university.
- Preferable experience within maritime industry, automation and power systems.
- Knowledge of methods for performance of risk, reliability and failure assessments. For example, FMECA/FMEA, HAZID/HAZOP, FTA, RUL prediction, big data, coding etc.
- Experience in implementation of system safety and reliability according to industry standards such as IEC61508, IMO 1455, NS-EN ISO 14224 etc.
- Technical skills and knowledge within one or several tools, such as Reliasoft, MATLAB, R, Databricks, Minitab, Magic Draw, etc.
- Knowledge of regulations by marine class societies and national authorities.
- Good collaboration and team building skills.
- Good English and Norwegian written and oral skills.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals.
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments.
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area.
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
For over 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
- 5179 Godvik
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
FMECA, rams, FMEA
|Sist endret||3. mar. 2021 17:25|