Join us on our mission to make personalized medicine available to all!
- PubGene AS
- Coremine Vitae Analyst
At PubGene AS, we are building Coremine Vitae, a new Digital Health solution for Personalized Medicine. Coremine Vitae empowers patients with cancer, autoimmune or neurodegenerative diseases to live longer and better lives by helping healthcare providers identify the most precise, effective, and evidence-based treatment options. The Coremine Vitae report is a personalized biomedical intelligence report summarizing treatment options based on your personal biomarkers, medical history, and treatment preferences. By joining the Coremine Vitae Analysis Team you will work on evaluating evidence and writing personalized reports on treatment options. You will also work in a multi-disciplinary environment in close collaboration with our development team to further improve our digital health solution, which we use to assist in our report writing. The solution is a CE-marked Medical Device Software, testament of our focus on quality and compliance with all the health, safety, cybersecurity, and performance requirements by the European legislation.
Location: Oslo, Norway.
You will contribute directly to provide personalized Coremine Vitae reports to patients, relatives, and their healthcare team. You will also contribute to scale our digital health solution enabling us to deliver actionable insights to many more patients and bring us further on our mission to make personalized medicine available to all.
How we work
We work in multidisciplinary teams of molecular biologists, data scientists and digital health engineers to harmonize patient-specific data, connect them with literature-based and real-world-based evidence, and create personalized insights for Clinical Decision Support and Shared-Decision making (web application and APIs).
- For patients, time is essential, and we work with short deadlines and frequent interactions.
- We strive for high accuracy and integrity to deliver high-quality unbiased reports.
- We have standard operating procedures to follow a systematic workflow and have frequent discussions and evaluations to improve our procedures.
What you will do
- Play a key role in identifying and evaluating evidence resulting in actionable insights to include in personalized reports for patients.
- Participate in improving our methodology and standard operating procedures.
- Contribute to create datasets for machine-learning and evaluate results of AI-assisted tools.
Your skills and experience
We believe that you will thrive working with Coremine Vitae if you are eager to learn new things and teach it forward, approach problems systematically and are passionate about helping patients in need. Experience with scientific research and evaluation of results from clinical studies is important. Clear written language and ability to present evidence and facts in an unbiased and objective manner are highly appreciated skills.
Formal competence required: Master of Science in Medicine, Pharmacology, Biology or similar or Medical Doctor.
We are looking for you who have hands-on experience with:
- Clinical oncology with in-depth knowledge about at least one cancer type, including disease etiology, key actionable mutations, and treatment options.
- Bio-medical and clinical cancer terminology.
- Searching in literature databases and clinical trials repositories.
We also value the following skills:
- Experience with evidence-based medicine,
- Knowledge of systematic reviews (Cochrane) and health technology assessments (GRADE methodology),
- Fluent in Norwegian (B2)
Bonus points are collected for:
- Experience working within healthcare regulatory constraints,
- Knowledge of new clinical study methodologies such as master protocol trials, register-based randomized trials, and pragmatic trials.
- Competence in shared decision-making in medicine and quality criteria for patient decision aids.
PubGene AS develops tools that are used across the world for mining evidence for better diagnoses and possible treatments for every single patient.
Clinics and clinicians
Medical research companies
Sequencing service providers
Bioinformatics system integrators
Our mission is to enable the personalised medicine paradigm shift by mining evidence for better diagnosis and treatment roadmaps, and to reduce the cost of personalised medicine intelligence.
Our Proprietary Technology
Enables the user to mine large repositories of information using advanced statistical text mining algorithms and specialized Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Our Cutting-Edge Expertise
Text mining algorithms, big biomedical data integration and analysis pipeline. Spans all stages of software development, including project finding, specification, development and testing.
e-health, oncology, bioinformatics, molecular biology, analysis
|Sist endret||13. apr. 2021 18:08|