Functional owner for Dispute and Chargeback services - TietoEVRY - Card Issuing
- Functional owner
TietoEVRY is the leading IT company in the Nordics. As the leading technology services provider in the Nordic and northern European regions across the private and public sectors, millions of people in these regions interact with the services and solutions delivered by TietoEVRY on a daily basis.
Through its deeper understanding of the financial services industry, market dynamics, superior and secure technological capabilities, TietoEVRY has been at the forefront and solving technical challenges for banks but also help them start, run and grown by offering competitive solutions that enable both well-established incumbents and also challenger banks across the Nordics and the European markets.
TietoEVRY Card Issuing AS deliver services across the complete value chain for cards. We support all type of cards including administration of cards, processing and broad specter of supporting services.
Our Dispute Management Services provides a secure dispute process for card issuers and cardholders and we are committed to delivering and ensuring high-quality validations in compliance with complex card payment scheme rules, local financial regulations and each issuer's terms and conditions.
As a Functional System Owner for Dispute and Chargeback service, you will be a part of a team with highly skilled personnel. As a system owner you will be responsible for the overall solution and driving automation and digitalization within the service will be key areas to support our ambition. The role will be responsible for the overall functional solution including all components used in Dispute and Chargeback value chain including deliveries from 3rd party vendor.
- Service architecture on functional level for the complete solution.
- Service/product strategy in line with system architect/owner.
- Overall functionality, including describing functional demands and requirement towards developers and vendors.
- Dialogue and follow up of internal development and 3rd party vendor.
- Main contact/interface between TietoEVRY and 3rd party vendor for operation issues.
- Contribution with regards to business cases and sales opportunities.
- Structured, experienced and goal oriented.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills. Communicate well verbally and in writing, fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Good knowledge within dispute & chargeback processes including card scheme processes and products. Experience in disputes & chargebacks processes or payments industry preferred.
- Ability to understand customers and business requirements and transform the business need to technical specifications.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Open minded and solution oriented, with excellent cooperation skills as well as working independently.
- Excellent communications skills both in Norwegian and English, oral and written. English is our company language.
- Customer focused and solution oriented.
- Drive to deliver excellent results and quality in individual tasks & as part of a team
- Challenging work and working experience on international level in leading IT company
- Excellent and competent colleagues.
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Professional training and certification possibilities.
- Modern office environment as well as dynamic and friendly work atmosphere.
Fornebu, other locations may be considered.
We look forward to hear from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible, we will evaluate candidates continuously.
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities.
- Snarøyveien 30A,, 1360 Fornebu
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
Fintech, Dispute Management, Card Issuing
|Sist endret||13. apr. 2021 17:32|