Operational Metocean Engineer
- IKM Consultants AS
- Operational Metocean Engineer
AboutMetocean and Arctic design department is responsible for initiating and following up offshore data collection campaigns world wide. The data in focus are wind, waves and current, vital for structural engineering and wind resource assessment.
- The main task will be to set contracts, follow up technical scope of work and ensure safe, efficient operations.
- The work opens up for some offshore work.
- Knowledge and insight in marine operations.
- Strong focus on HSE. Strong communication skills.
- Experience in contractual follow up.
- Good team player.
Language requirements: English
Work place: Onshore Stavanger
Duration: ASAP - 01.04.2022
Option period: 2 x 6 months
Commuters not accepted
IKM Consultants AS is a company within the IKM Group. The company is one of Norway's largest Norwegian owned consultant companies, which offers multi-discipline engineers both nationally and internationally. Our consultants have a high level of education and experience. They participate in all project phases; from initial studies and planning activities to project execution and close-out. Our company is growing continuously and require competent people to supplement our existing staff.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||11. mar. 2021 00:56|