Can you build a world class data analytics function at Höegh Autoliners?
- Höegh Autoliners
- Head of Data & Analytics
A Little About Us
Höegh Autoliners is a global player in Ro/Ro deep sea transportation services and operates the greenest fleet in this segment. The company owns and operates approx. 40 Pure Car and Truck Carriers (PCTCs) in global trade systems, making around 3 000 port calls annually. We are working towards the industry goal of zero emissions by 2050 and have an exciting roadmap to achieving this.
A Lot About You
You are looking for your next career step in the data and analytics arena and want to make a real difference in an industry that is undergoing a digital and green transformation. You are driven to find simple, fit-for-purpose solutions to support leaders in getting the answers they need and to provide insights that have a positive impact on the business.
In this highly visible role, you will be crucial in supporting our strategic priorities by understanding trends, solving business problems and providing meaningful insights to our leaders. You will create significant value by collaborating with diverse teams to help create effective solutions to advance our data and analytics journey. This will mean you need to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of business success drivers, industry and regulatory trends, and potential disruptors.
You will help build a data-driven shipping company, in collaboration with our IT team based in Manila and Oslo, to provide high-quality structured data. The objective is to help the organisation make faster and better data-driven decisions with the right tools and platforms. You will have the ability, motivation and competence to rise to the challenge of building up the data and analytics function in our global company. You will be responsible for the design, build and management of data and processes necessary to:
- support operational analytics and reporting
- simplify and advance our current platform, tools and methodology
- provide master data capabilities
- continuously identify opportunities to automate and create value or eliminate waste by applying data insight to business process improvements wherever possible.
To succeed in this role, you will be comfortable getting involved in the detailed work whilst still driving our data and analytics transformation to deliver commercial value. Our company has great ambitions and there is a lot to do, so you will be good at prioritising competing initiatives and finding the actions that will truly make a difference in the short term. You will be working alongside talented and dedicated people who are passionate about shipping and transforming our business to contribute to becoming the preferred green RORO partner with a zero emissions goal.
You will report to the Chief Strategy & Analytics Officer.
- Relevant professional experience in analytics, data science/modelling and/ or business intelligence
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical resources
- Experience in core analytics methods and relevant tools
- A self-starter capable of taking initiative and working across a global organisation
- Demonstrated track record of translating analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement
- Ability to think big, understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and leverage technical skills to create insightful, effective BI solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Good team player with the ability to work with a wide cross-section of people in various locations
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes and systems
- Ideally leadership experience in setting up a similar function
- Exciting career development opportunities in a global, well respected shipping company
- Attractive benefits including flexible working conditions
- A strong diverse and inclusive company culture
- An attractive total compensation package
We believe that building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive environment for working and learning leads to a better workplace, better ideas and more inspiring conversations.
You may submit your application until March 21, 2021.
- Drammensveien 134, Oslo, Norway, 0212 Oslo
- Maritim og offshore,
- Transport og logistikk
Data & Analytics, Business Intelligence, Business Strategy, IT
|Sist endret||13. apr. 2021 17:08|