Join us on our mission to make personalized medicine available to all!
- PubGene AS
- Senior Front-end or Full-Stack Developer
At PubGene AS, we are building Coremine Vitae, a new Digital Health solution for Personalized Medicine. Coremine Vitae empowers patients with cancer, autoimmune or neurodegenerative diseases to live longer and better lives by helping scientists and healthcare providers discover the most precise, effective and evidence-based treatment options. The solution is a CE-marked Medical Device Software, testament of our focus on quality and compliance with all the health, safety, cybersecurity, and performance required by the European legislation.
You will play a key role in building and scaling our solution, supporting our ability to provide personalized insights to patients and their healthcare team, and to empower our scientists to timely quality control and deliver actionable reports.
How we work
We work in multidisciplinary teams, with molecular scientists and data engineers to harmonize patient-specific data, map them to literature-based and real-world-based evidence, and create personalized insights for Clinical Decision Support and Shared-Decision making (web application and APIs).
- We have early and frequent releases, encouraging a tight feedback loop between developers and our testers/users,
- We strive for high test coverage to enable us to move quickly and refactor without fear.
- We make use of continuous integration to enhance the developers’ life.
What you will do
- You will play a key role in designing, building, and maintaining our new AI-Assisted Evidence web application and APIs
- You will work to enhance user experience and enable rapid scaling
- You will work with developers to improve developer tooling and to champion best practices
Your skills and Experience
We believe that you will thrive working with Coremine Vitae if you are eager to learn new things and teach it forward, approach problems creatively and have an inner drive to create great solutions. You will need 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
We are looking for you who have hands on experience with:
- Building scalable microservices
- React or Angular, Responsive Design for our front-end services
We also value the following skills
- Test Driven Development
- Java 8 for our back-end services
- MySQL databases skills and experience
- Spring Boot, Feign, JPA, Eureka, Jenkins, Maven
- Working Agile (Scrum), JIRA
- Fluent in English
Bonus points for
- Comfortable working in Linux server environments
- Have Elasticsearch, Neo4J, Python skills and experience
- Experience building Data-as-a-Service solutions
- Experience working within healthcare regulatory constraints,
- ISO 27001 (Information Security), ISO 14971:2019 (Risk Management), Software Life-cycle (IEC 62304)
- Practical experience with eHealth open standards such as FHIR, openEHR, International Patient Summary (IPS)
- Familiar with Evidence Based Medicine, Real-World Research, Clinical Decision Support and Shared Decision-making Best Practices
PubGene AS develops tools that are used across the world for mining evidence for better diagnoses and possible treatments for every single patient.
Clinics and clinicians
Medical research companies
Sequencing service providers
Bioinformatics system integrators
Our mission is to enable the personalised medicine paradigm shift by mining evidence for better diagnosis and treatment roadmaps, and to reduce the cost of personalised medicine intelligence.
Our Proprietary Technology
Enables the user to mine large repositories of information using advanced statistical text mining algorithms and specialized Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Our Cutting-Edge Expertise
Text mining algorithms, big biomedical data integration and analysis pipeline. Spans all stages of software development, including project finding, specification, development and testing.
fullstack, developer, ehelse, react, angular
|Sist endret||13. apr. 2021 17:20|