IT Infrastructure Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Analyst
IT Infrastructure Analyst
Product Reliability Team is strengthening its capabilities by welcoming an IT Infrastructure Analyst.
You will be a part of a highly motivated, versatile and qualified team. You will perform operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including; network, security, and storage of Elhub solution, making sure it is available to Norwegian energy market 24/7. Working closely with our IT Operations vendor, you will assist in system stability, troubleshooting and develop hardware lifecycle management plans.
You will be involved in IT strategy, optimizing services and implementing technologies that will meet our future needs.
- Ensure the Elhub system functions seamlessly
- Responsible for interaction with our IT Operations vendor for all IT infrastructure requirements
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for IT Infrastructure discussions internally and with our partners
- You will play an active role in planning and implementations of system's operations life cycles and procedures
- Storage management and capacity planning
- Security Architecture
- Access Management
- Disaster Recovery and Failover planning
- Provide technical direction and recommendations to improve technology architecture
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues that could crop up, detecting system and application issues, and ensuring the smooth flow of data and messages throughout the Elhub system
- Review and approve deliveries from IT Operations vendor
- Knowledge sharing and documenting your work
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Linux Administrator
- A hands-on person
- Experience with of IT Infrastructure and cloud development
- Knowledge of Oracle hardware / software will be preferred
- Good knowledge of networking, firewall and hardware/systems maintenance and lifecycles
- Some knowledge hardware, virtualization and cloud technologies
- Familiar with using Atlassian suits (Jira, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo)
- Knowledge of web Technologies / Application servers
- Self-Starter: You radiate positive energy and have a "can-do" attitude
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- A team player
- Service minded and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapidly changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Ability to break down complex concepts
- Structured and have good communication skills
We only process applications that are registered electronically with relevant attachments and we conduct background checks of relevant candidates. Statnett and Elhub manage critical infrastructure and follow guidelines and statutory security requirements from the Norwegian authorities in our hiring processes. We also conduct security clearance of candidates when applicable.
Elhub AS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Statnett SF with an operating organization that consists of approx. 40 people. Elhub AS develops and operates the regulated central data hub for meter values and market processes in the Norwegian electricity market, also called Elhub. Elhub will contribute to efficient solutions for information exchange in the electricity market and facilitate efficient business processes between the players by handling supplier switches, plant acquisition and power supply start-up. Elhub will ensure efficient storage and distribution of measurement data and customer information, as well as calculate the basis for settlement and non-conformity data. Our vision is to help develop Europe's most efficient power market and is thus an important part of the road towards a greener society.
- Nydalsveien 28, 0484 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
Infrastructure,, developer,, ITO,, analyst,, Linux
|Sist endret||27. feb. 2021 14:48|