Project Leader Subsea
- IKM Consultants AS
- Project Leader Subsea
- Project Leader to manage project portfolio`s within subsea offshore operations, maintenance and Add-on projects.
- Contribute to strengthen supplier management and develop our subsea aftermarket services.
- Project management competence within the OMM area
- Experience from using SAP or ability to acquire SAP skills
- Good commercial and technical skills
- Understand and mitigate risk in operations
- Stakeholder management
- Professional attitude and high integrity
- Ability to work independently and structured
- Have impact and deliver sustainable results
Language requirements: Norwegian and English
Work location: Onshore Sandsli
Contract period: ASAP - 31.03.2022
Option period: 2 x 6 months
Commuters not accepted
IKM Consultants AS is a company within the IKM Group. The company is one of Norway's largest Norwegian owned consultant companies, which offers multi-discipline engineers both nationally and internationally. Our consultants have a high level of education and experience. They participate in all project phases; from initial studies and planning activities to project execution and close-out. Our company is growing continuously and require competent people to supplement our existing staff.
- Antall stillinger
- 5253 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||6. mar. 2021 00:52|