Do you want to work in a growing semiconductor company?
- CRAYONANO AS
- Characterization Engineer
“We enable a sustainable and healthier life for everyone, through market-influencing photonic device technology.”
CrayoNano is a growing nanotechnology company specialized in the development of UV LEDs based on AlGaN nanowires on graphene. The company was founded in 2012 based on research from the Department of Electronic Systems at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), and currently has a pilot-lab with a MOCVD reactor at Sluppen in Trondheim. The CrayoNano team is recognized as one of the world’s leading teams in next generation nanoscale semiconductor materials and devices for optoelectronics applications.
We are looking for a Characterization Engineer with a strong interest in optoelectronics and more specifically LED characterization and testing to join our team and add to the continuing development of our novel chip technology.
As a characterization engineer, you are a problem-solver eager to incorporate the customer and market needs in the products based on our unique technology platform. We are looking for someone who has the theoretical knowledge and laboratory skills to achieve accurate LED measurements and testing, and then adapt these to solve unique practical challenges faced by CrayoNano with bringing two novel core technologies to world markets and standard production lines.
- Characterizing LEDs in the development phase through microscopy and optoelectronic techniques
- Providing well-documented feedback to the development team based on the findings
- Working with product engineers to help defining validation tests for customer use conditions
- Contribute to test plans for datasheet specifications, and defining instrument setups to perform those tests
- Documenting validation data and contribute on findings
- Documenting issues and working with designers and engineers to identify root cause and proposed fix for each issue
- Correlating bench results with production equipment
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement to make the work more efficient
- Timely development of bench validation solutions for UV LEDs as a part of product release programs
- MSc/PhD within electrical engineering, physics, material science, nanotechnology or similar
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics
- Experience from optoelectronic characterization
- Knowledge of common material characterization techniques
- Methodical and analytical thinking
- Must communicate well in English
- Experience with designing and building measurement setups
- Product development experience
- Programming skills
Apply for the position via the link. Attach your CV, in addition to a good and concise application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information: www.crayonano.com
In CrayoNano you will become a part of an international team who are highly skilled and deeply devoted to the development of UV LEDs using nanostructures. You will be a part of developing disruptive technology and be supported by an exceptional team. In CrayoNano we have an informal environment in which it is easy to discuss and try out new ideas, and the path from good results to implementation is short. We have close collaborations with international partners as well as the local university. We currently hold 14 patent families related to epitaxy of nanostructures and device-design on graphene and other 2D-materials, with several more pending. Trondheim is recognized as the leading technology hub in Norway, with an engaging scene of scientific communities, start-ups and heavyweight tech companies. Situated by the fjord in the middle of the country, you are close to nature in the form of both mountains and the ocean, ensuring a wealth of opportunities for leisure activities.
- 7037 Trondheim
- Industri og produksjon
Nanotechnology, UV LED, Engineering, Optoelectronics
|Sist endret||27. mar. 2021 04:33|