FREYR seeks Senior Financial Reporting Manager USGAAP and SEC
- FREYR AS
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager USGAAP and SEC
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- assess the impact of new accounting standards and issue accounting memos
- evaluate the accounting implications of new contracts and projects
- plan and manage the monthly financial close process, including journal entries and reconciliations and the preparation and review of reports
- prepare and review quarterly and annual reports, including all associated documentation in a SEC environment
- key resource in the development of accounting policies and procedures including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- design and perform key controls of the Financial Statement Close Process and other areas of accounting in a SOX environment
- participate in strategic financial projects, including the implementation of new ERP system, facilitating an efficient and compliant financial reporting process
- collaborate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process and successful audit results
- interact with all levels of the organization
- master’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Auditing
- minimum 8 years of experience from a larger audit firm and/or a similar role in an international company
- excellent knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting and PCAOB audit requirements
- advanced IT skills, especially spread sheets, reporting tools and database skills
- strong interest in IT and system development to improve finance and accounting processes and reporting
- fluent English, both verbally and written
- entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a start-up environment
- proven problem solving abilities
- responsible, self-driven and structured
- strong communication skills
- able to lead and also work effectively as part of a team
We offer the right candidate an important role in a company developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. FREYR is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production and we plan to move fast. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately. We offer competitive terms and conditions.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
FREY’s mission is to accelerate the decarbonization of all transportation and energy systems by delivering the world’s cleanest and most cost-effective batteries.
In January 2021, FREYR announced a business combination agreement with Alussa Energy Acquisition Corp. Upon closing in second quarter 2021, the combined company will be renamed FREYR Battery and be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. FREYR is expected to receive approximately $850 million in equity proceeds as a part of the business combination, enabling the company to accelerate the development of up to 43 GWh of clean battery cell manufacturing capacity in Norway by 2025. The facilities will be located in Mo i Rana, Northern Norway.
FREYR will supply high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
Corporate HQ is located at Lysaker, Norway. For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap
SAP, SEC filings, Financial Reporting, US GAAP reporting, US GAAP
|Sist endret||23. mar. 2021 08:38|