KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALES ENGINEER - located at the Recab branch office in Hamar, Norway.
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALES ENGINEER
Recab is looking for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALES ENGINEER located at our office in Hamar, Norway
As a Key Account Manager / Sales Engineer you need to be adept in your technical knowledge as well as your business skills. Your main responsibility and focus will be within development and support of your own customer base in collaborative cross functional team’s. You will be working closely with our Nordic and UK Sales and Engineering Teams in quoting our services, products and solutions to local Norwegian customers. Main task is being responsible for pre- and post-sales activities. You will have to understand our product features, and or supporting design offerings, all leading to the supply of i.e. custom specific embedded computer solutions, to a great variety of customer. Your task is to remove commercial barriers to a sale and perform sales closing of the given business case. We expect you to be self-driven and to have a passion for sales and quality in your profession. Strong and self-driven sales motivation skills is mandatory.
- Proactive approach to drive the pre- and post-sales activities through target & key Account management plans
- Self-motivated drive of your own customer base, incl. budget responsibility
- Consult the clients through the sales process, offering of-the-shelf (COTS) products and customized solutions as well as services. Hereby ensure inclusion of Recab colleagues for conduction of system design, through co-creation with engineering for new product development projects
- Interact closely with the leading technology vendors to understand the new technologies/architectures being rolled out
BACKGROUND, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Education and background as Electronics Engineer (BSc./MSc.) or Electronics Technician with experience and understanding of general electronics as PC HW/BIOS/FW, Networks, Mechatronics, EMC/EMI, Cyber Security, SW; Windows/Linus/RTOS etc.
- Experience (5-10 years) from Key Account Management and Solution Sales with documented good results
- Business and Sales - must understand the nuances that drive the sales and procurement decisions.
- Market and competition - have a proactive drive to understand the latest products & technologies available in the market, and the ability to leverage the market intelligence while consulting clients on their product needs.
- Communications skills – Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills along with the willingness to travel. English is the company language, and it's a requirement to master a Scandinavian language as well.
- Team working skills – working as part of the sales team, as well as interaction with the engineering team, suppliers and customers, is a key part of the role.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
As Key Account Manager / Sales Engineer you will work focused on business development, together with internal stakeholders (engineering support) / external partners, on leading edge technology products and solutions. You will face small and large, demanding and exciting projects and customers. We have a large international partner network; We work with the engineers of our partners in Taiwan, Europe and the United States. In a small company, you will be responsible for initialisation of projects from A to Å and will develop in several disciplines and establish relationships with HW / SW developers and product managers around the world. You become part of an offensive Recab Team in a sales-oriented organization with a flat structure and open sharing culture. You will have an independent position, with a high degree of influence over own workday.
In addition to uploading your CV when you apply, we ask that you also attach your application letter. In this you write what your most important contribution to the further development of Recab will be. Please provide your CV and application letter in English. We will request documentation of completed relevant education and experience from candidates who go further in the process.
Applications are processed continuously.
Recab is a Nordic IT/OT company with headquarter in Stockholm. We are part of the Addtech Group, a listed technology group with over 3000 employees in 130 companies and with more than 11 billion NOK in turnover. Recab develops and delivers innovative embedded computer systems, industrial communication, machine vision & sensors for demanding applications as well as consultancy / engineering services. Our main markets are defence & avionics, maritime/offshore, energy, transportation, communications, industrial automation, and science. We support world leading customers, and cooperate with world leading partners & suppliers, and world class quality is mandatory for what we provide. We are ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 certified, and we continuously seek innovation, and systematic quality improvements.
Our vision is: 'Enabling World Class Applications'!
Recab Norway is located at Hamar, the inland capital, which has all the social functions, a wide range of education for children and youth and a rich cultural and outdoor life. Mjøsa - Norway's largest lake - is literally just outside the door, and the neighbouring municipality Stange is 'The Tuscany of the North' with a beautiful cultural landscape and rural cosiness. The winter's adventure for cross country skiing in Vangsåsen/Hedmarksvidda is one of the best in Norway.
Hamar has low house prices, no car queues and is perfect for families with small children. A well-developed 'partner network' can help your partner find a job, if needed.
- Midtstranda 51, 2321 Hamar
- IT - maskinvare
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Salg / Løsningssalg,
Salg av elektronikk, Elektronikkingeniør, Salgsingeniør, Maskinvarekunnskap, Teknisk løsningssalg
|Sist endret||15. mar. 2021 09:29|