Are you our next Multi-channel Manager?
- Boehringer Ingelheim Norway KS
- Multi-channel Manager
The global healthcare system is fundamentally changing. We, at Boehringer Ingelheim, are bold enough to embrace digital transformation in order to meet the future needs of patients.
Are you looking for a challenging role that will help you grow and develop, while simultaneously, growing in a meaningful job where you will contribute to improve health and quality of life for many people? Would you like to be part of an exciting adventure? Are you a self-challenging, innovative and digitally savvy professional? Would you like to bring and implement your experience and vision to our energetic, and highly driven but most importantly fun Marketing team? Then this challenge might be for you!
As our Multi-channel Manager you will be responsible for supporting all digital activities for all BI channels (e.g. emails, websites, Social Media) to ensure the efficient and effective use of channels by the Therapeutic Areas (TAs). You will have the opportunity to independently consult and upskill our TAs in Omni channel marketing, which will strongly influence their customer relationship.
Furthermore you will support the TAs in Integrated Customer Plan (ICP) creation and implementation, as well as end-to-end campaign process (review of digital content, campaign management, reporting).
You will work from our office in Asker(with the flexibility to work from home) while reporting directly to the local Head of Marketing and Customer Experience.
Further key responsibilities:
- Identify new digital marketing opportunities and where relevant develop business cases for implementation
- Plan and execute TA and multi-brand campaigns with brand teams, considering customer and channel preferences
- Support the creation of TA-related social media campaigns, implementation and reporting (incl. social media listening), together with Communications and brand teams
- Create and review digital content (e.g. design and wording of email, websites, social media posts)
- Based on learnings, advise how to optimize in order to become truly Omni-channel (based on customer preferences)
- Ensure a customer experience that drives the desired behavior throughout the customer journey, as well as is giving the organization all ingredients to continue to do so.
What you should bring to the team:
- You are a digital savvy with at least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Expert knowledge of email strategy and best practices and hands-on experience with Digital projects and tactics
- Fluent in Norwegian and excellent command of the English language
- Experience in website administration of content management systems and content creation
- Experience in planning and executing digital campaigns
- You are a Team player who enjoys working in a diverse environment and values strong cross-functional relationships
- Proven ability to think strategically and act operationally, but keeping an innovative thinking
- You are agile in learning new tools and systems and passionate about communicating your vision to the team
- You are used to work on multiple initiatives at one time
- Lastly, you have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing or similar.
Please note that only applications in English will be considered.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application! We will then have a look at your CV and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call or a face to face interview to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We might schedule a second interview. We will keep you posted during the process!
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
At Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 70 employees in Norway and 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Digital markedsføring, Digital marketing, Multichannel, Customer experience, Campaign manager
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Merethe Off
- Head of Marketing and Customer Experience
- 936 44 968
Hagaløkkveien 26, 1383 Asker
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 21:08|