Do you want to help develop future energy solutions?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Piping and Layout Engineer
- As soon as possible
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our Piping & Layout department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
We are now looking for a Piping and Layout Engineer for a temporary position in Kristiansund.
Due to the current pandemic restrictions, only candidates that are already located in Norway can be considered for this assignment.
- DTR for studies and Execution tasks
- 3D modelling, study reports, estimates, piping isometric drawings With MTO
- Register documents in TIME
Skills and Levels Description:
- Bachelor or Master grad
- Use TIME for documents and progress reporting
- Navisworks, Deliver isometric drawings With MTO and AS-built after installation
- Site surveys on-& off-shore
- Software Skills: PDMS, Time, Navisworks, E3D, MicroStation
- Language Skills: Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Omgata 124, 6517 Kristiansund N
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Kraft og energi
aker, offshore, piping, engineer, ingeniør
|Sist endret||24. feb. 2021 14:30|